As with any marketing and/or social media effort, it's critical to set your objectives and create related metrics to assess your success. Here are five metrics to help you monitor integrating social media into your customer service delivery.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- Get Ideas: One of the great benefits of Twitter would be to use it as a research tool to derive ideas for your blog content. Reading the tweets of so many users would definitely give new ideas in your mind about an interesting subject about which you can write in your blog. Besides, if you are not sure if the blog subject you are thinking about will strike a chord with readers or not, you can simply pose a question regarding your selected subject as your tweet. Responses from your followers will help you sort any confusion you may have regarding your blog subject.
- Find people: Twitter is also a great platform to find people who have similar interests. Use it as a networking platform to connect with like-minded people, who will find your blog posts and blog subjects interesting and this way you can generate more web traffic to your blog. Use 'Find People' to locate other Twitter accounts you want to follow. Then enter your keywords, related industries, locations or other defining detail to locate followers, and begin following them.
- Engage with people: Twitter is all about conversation so if you are only posting information about your business and that people should buy from you; they will quickly ignore you or turn you in for spam. Engage people in conversation, offer tips that are related to your business such as new trends, or even just post about the weather or your pets. Some people prefer not to post too much personal information, but you can still build good relationships without talking about your personal life.
- Do not try advertise but ENGAGE: People come to Facebook to socialize, to be amused, and to get some useful info, but almost nobody comes deliberately to buy something. To reach people on FB, you need to grab their attention by giving them something they need. Like something for free!!
- Let them vent: A good customer service manager told me that, every time a customer come to complaint they come to vent there frustration. And they want someone to listen to them. If you really listen to them carefully, you can win them back. If you give people a sympathetic ear, acknowledge their frustration, and demonstrate your desire to make things better, I am sure they will come back even if your product sucks!!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
I am not writing this blog to show how social media is making news around the globe. It’s already doing it and people have found it more interesting than pornographic sites!! I am into marketing profession, so will update my blog with my experience and some important news on Online marketing and how one can profit from it. Even our click-happy comrades can learn few ideas to how to socialize over the internet and don’t get into trouble!! It’s not new to find how big brands/companies are successful or destroyed overnight by few group of online junkies...
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our directory.